On December 2, we hosted the 3rd Annual Shoop Shift Leadership awards luncheon. I had such a great time recognizing each of the amazing leaders, and hearing their valuable tips and insights.
With today’s competitive market it is no longer about cutting costs to get ahead, it is about being really connected to those we work with and for. These awards recognize leaders that exemplify great people skills in six critical areas of leadership success.
- Leadership Clarity — Madonna Courtright (Flying Pigz Designz) and Mike Ansay (Ansay & Assoc.)
- Leadership Connection — Melissa Marx (Fort Jesse Imaging) and Jason Sniff (Eastview Christian Church)
- Leadership Communication — Margie Jordan (McLean County CASA) and Isaac Aldrich (G&D Integrated)
- Leadership Coaching — Jake Davis (Mavidea) and Doan Winkel (ISU)
- Leadership Conflict — Connie Mandula (CM Promotions) and Ben Matthews (Illinois Education Assoc.)
- Leadership Culture — Cheryl Hussain (Majestic Interior Design) and Jeff Leverton (Four Seasons)
- Student Leadership — Connor Joyce (ISU)
A special thanks to our sponsors PrideStaff, Dawn Bergeron Photography, Road Runner Real Estate Sales & Investments, Mid-Illini Credit Union, G&D Integrated, Ann Higgens – Raymond James, and Simply In Your Purpose.