On November 16, we hosted the 4th Annual Shoop Shift Leadership awards luncheon. I had such a great time recognizing each of the amazing leaders, and hearing their valuable tips and insights.
With today’s competitive market it is no longer about cutting costs to get ahead, it is about being really connected to those we work with and for. These awards recognize leaders that exemplify great people skills in six critical areas of leadership success.
- Leadership Clarity — Kevin Richardson (PATH Crisis 211) and Nick Moran (Commerce Bank)
- Leadership Connection — Robert Bosquez (West Bloomington Revitalization Project) and Tara Desmond (IPI Wealth Management)
- Leadership Communication — Ruben West (Ruben West Speaks) and Toni Tucker (Illinois State University)
- Leadership Coaching — Mark DeKeersgieter (CIRBN) and Kristi Zimmerman (COUNTRY Financial)
- Leadership Conflict — Amanda Gillum (Fort Jesse Imaging Center) and Melissa Martinez (State Farm)
- Leadership Culture — Mary Bennett Henrichs (Integrity Technology Solutions) and Dana Vogelmeier (State Farm)
A special thanks to our sponsors PrideStaff, Dawn Bergeron Photography, Mavidea, Ft. Jesse Imaging, Mid-Illini Credit Union, Integrity Technology Solutions, Road Runner Real Estate Sales & Investments, Emerging Business Services, CM Promotions, and ISC Media Group.