Congratulations 2016 Shoop Shift Leadership Awardees
- CLARITY – Kevin Richardson, P.A.T.H. Crisis 211
- Nick Moran, Commerce Bank
- CONNECTION – Robert Bosquez, West Bloomington Revitalization Project
- Tara Desmond, IPI Wealth Management
- COMMUNICATION – Ruben West, Ruben West Speaks
- Toni Tucker, Illinois State University
- COACHING – Mark DeKeersgieter, CIRBN
- Kristi Zimmerman, COUNTRY Financial
- CONFLICT – Amanda Gillum, Fort Jesse Imaging Center
- Melissa Martinez, State Farm
- CULTURE – Mary Bennett Henrichs, Integrity Technology Solutions
- Dana Vogelmeier, State Farm
One award is given to a small organization recipient, and one to a large organization recipient.
Come and join us in celebrating their efforts on the most important asset to any organization, the people.
When I started this awards series four years ago, I wanted it to be a little bit different. So many times I have been to events and have seen amazing people receive prestigious awards, only to watch them get their picture taken. I always wanted something more, to hear a few remarks, thoughts, words of wisdom from that person.
That’s what you will find at the Shoop Shift Leadership Awards. Each recipient will have an opportunity to share a few thoughts on the importance of great people skills in leadership. It is very inspirational and a great boost to our leadership development.