July 13, 2016 @ 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM| $97
5 Strategies for Strong & Motivated Teams with Less Conflict
Conflict is inevitable. Conflicts can make or break a team. Learning how to have productive conflicts will enable you to have less stress and strain at work. Nobody wants to deal with conflicts, but knowing the steps to take will help make it easier for you to find the good in conflict and end up with more problem solving and innovation on your team.
This powerful session will teach you:
- How to put aside personal agendas to achieve team unity and cohesion.
- How to get conflict out in the open and move beyond it without resentment.
- How recognizing conflict management styles can help resolve conflicts quicker.
- Easy ways to enhance your conflict management skills.
- The best way to take ownership of conflict management and get what you want out of the conflict.
- An easy way to help others resolve their conflict without involving management.
A light meal will be provided with this workshop. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know.