Who do you know that is a great leader with great people skills?
The Shoop Shift Leadership Award nominations are now open! Nominate a leader before September 30, 2017!
There is an award given to each of the six areas: Clarity, Connection, Communication, Coaching, Conflict, Culture.
- CLARITY – When leaders are clear on who they are and where they are going, it is easier to follow them. Leaders who excel in clarity use mission and vision to lead their team.
- CONNECTION – When leaders are connected with their teams, trust, engagement, and productivity are high. Leaders who excel in connection create great relationships with their team.
- COMMUNICATION – When leaders clearly and consistently communicate with their teams, there is less confusion, stress, and conflicts. Leaders who excel at communication share as much information as possible for the team to succeed.
- COACHING – When leaders focus on development instead of discipline, employees feel more valued, satisfied with their jobs, and put in a greater effort. Leaders who excel at coaching find ways to help individuals boost their potential and performance.
- CONFLICT – When leaders manage conflicts well, there is greater problem solving, innovation, and success. Leaders who excel at conflict focus on finding ways to learn and grow from difficult situations.
- CULTURE – When leaders focus on a great culture, engagement, loyalty, and productivity peak. Leaders who excel at culture are intentional about creating a place that people are proud and happy to work at.
Please share this with anyone you think might know a leader who deserves to be nominated!